Contains templates for 31 Halloween characters, tree, house, pockets and numbers. Completed project measures 20” x 30”. Calendar can be sewn completely by hand or combination of machine/hand sewing. Includes photos of the finished product and ONE page of BASIC instructions. If you require further assistance, I am more than happy to help!
***Please note: This listing is for the PDF PATTERN. This is not for the actual calendar. You will not receive anything in the mail.***
Materials Needed (not included):
• ¾ yard of 72” wide felt for background (cut into two 20” x 30” rectangles)
• felt sheets in orange, yellow, black, white, dark brown, tan, gray, dark green, olive green, and purple
• 1 yard of 2” wide hook and loop fastener (Velcro)
• embroidery floss in black, white, dk brown, orange and any other colors you feel necessary
• thread (if using sewing machine) in white, black, green (witches face) and any other colors you feel necessary
• ½” wooden dowel (cut to 20 ½” long)
• 2 dowel end caps (optional)
• string, ribbon, or twine for hanging
• embroidery needle
• sewing scissors
• rotary cutter, cutting mat, and long ruler (optional but very helpful)
Basic embroidery skills used: running stitch, back stitch, and french knot.
Other ideas: Can also be used to make a Halloween felt board, quiet book page, felt appliques or paper cutouts. Pieces can be glued or fused together with interfacing.