Contains templates for 24 Christmas items, cabin, fireplace, table, window, pockets and numbers. Completed project measures 20” x 30”. Calendar can be sewn completely by hand or combination of machine/hand sewing. Includes photos of the finished product and one page of BASIC instructions. If you require further assistance, I am more than happy to help!
***Please note: This listing is for the PDF PATTERN. This is not for the actual calendar. You will not receive anything in the mail. Please see my other listings if you would like to order the finished product.***
Suggested Materials (not included):
• ¾ yard of 72” wide felt for background (cut into two 20” x 30” rectangles)
• felt sheets in blue, light blue, white, brown, tan, green, dark green, red, brick red, yellow, and orange
• 1 yard of 2” wide hook and loop fastener (Velcro)
• embroidery floss in black, white, orange, blue, green, red, tan, dk brown and any other colors you feel necessary
• thread (if using sewing machine) in white, brown (cabin walls), green (trees) and any other colors you feel necessary
• ½” wooden dowel (cut to 20 ½” long)
• 2 dowel end caps (optional)
• string, ribbon, or twine for hanging
• embroidery needle
• sewing scissors
• rotary cutter, cutting mat, and long ruler (optional but very helpful)
Basic embroidery skills used: running stitch, back stitch, and french knot.
Other ideas: Can also be used to make a Christmas felt board, quiet book page, felt appliques or paper cutouts. Pieces can be glued or fused together with interfacing.